Friday, March 19, 2010

Secret Admirer

Yesterday while at work I received this card above and a rather strange package containing the bouquet shown in the video below. The secretary came bringing it over to me, and I thought it was a mistake. Doesn't every girl dream of this?

Yes, but not this girl.

I don't dream of flowers being given to me by mysterious strangers, who attach cards (located on the left) that just say "You are loved." It is supposed to say, "I love you and am waiting outside your office to give you a diamond."

Interestingly enough, as my own love life resembles a LifeTime movie, one of my good friends is up in town to celebrate her bachelorette. So my friends and I have decided to forgo the normal trashiness and go into decadent cosmo fashion.

For some alone time with my sister, I stole her away to take her to Violet Hour which has arguably one of the best cocktails of my life, the Juliet and Romeo. They gave this postcard with our bill, and I thought it was so perfect considering my affiliations with business I had to post it.




No comments:

Post a Comment