Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kissed by a Rose

I have been feeling a case of the whomp whomps the past two days, and after serious thought about the things my ex boyfriend said to me I have come to several conclusions.

1. When life gets messy, go buy a drink.
2. When life gets hard, improvise every song that you used to think was so sexy.
3. When life just turns to shit, go to a comedy show and call your friend who can laugh at you to make yourself feel a lot better.


Sometimes it is easy to take things too personally when it's our own life we are being analytical about. What do people think of me? What does my ex think of me? Were the things he said true?

The answer is as a Plus Sized Beauty Queen, it's never about boys, and their stupid lives. It's about me, and I am Kissed by a Rose dammnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment