Thursday, May 6, 2010

I feel like I am wearing Beth Ditto's cross, and yes, it is heavy

One of my best friends Jonathan was in town from SF last week. It is hard to say goodbye to people that calm you down when you want nothing else but to start screaming at everyone for your life being a mess and you feel like you should be a millionaire (RIGHT?), and should be dating this amazing person and everyone should be jealous (if they aren't already RIGHT?).

But then someone like Jonathan just waltzes up, "No one's perfect. Let's just have a good time and remember that it'll be okay".

On a positive note, I had dinner at Turquoise Cafe last night. Salmon ala Pomodoro Romano. Panna cotta dessert with fresh berries. Crab dip with fresh Mediterranean loaf. Perhaps one of the few things this week that hasn't made me start crying, or dying to steal some Xanax from my broken wrist roommate's stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment